With the present shift occurring on the earth in the present day I made a decision to modify up a number of of my interviews in order that I might assist deal with the thought of working remotely and homeschooling since so many people are put into these new roles. I’m very fortunate to have the ability to name on my buddy, Jenn Miller, who’s an professional on all issues distant work & homeschooling to assist us navigate these new seas.
Jenn has spent 10 years touring full time along with her hubby and their four youngsters all whereas working remotely and homeschooling and so they began this journey earlier than being a digital nomad was a factor individuals wanted. We dive into all these particulars plus productiveness, steadiness, journey, and make all of it work collectively as seamlessly as doable so this can be a present that has one thing for everybody.
Today’s episode is being sponsored by the superb people over at Tortuga Backpacks which, you understand, are my favourite backpacks on the earth & the individuals over at Travel South Dakota which have one of the best free information all concerning the lovely state of South Dakota.
Tune In To Learn:
- 11:00 How is COVID-19 Affecting You
- 13:20 Lessons From The Economic Recession
- 19:10 Earning Money Along The Way
- 22:00 Reinventing & Rebuilding Your Life
- 29:50 Those Remote Work Challenges & Positives
- 33:20 Productivity Tips To Make Remote Work & Homeschooling Easier
- 38:30 The Self-Care Side Of Remote Working + Knowing Your Needs
- 46:20 What Is Going To Happen To Work Culture Post Coronavirus
- 47:20 Keeping The Kids Learning, Entertained, & Happy While Home
- 54:30 It Isn’t All Academics All The Time With Homeschooling
- 59:15 The Benefits Of Alternative Educations On The Children’s Lives
- 01:03:45 Resources For Remote Work & Homeschooling
- And a lot extra
Please head over to the archives for extra Zero To Travel podcasts!
You’re virtually there!
Drop your electronic mail under so we are able to ship your FREE course!