Do you have got a ardour that has lead you on a lifelong journey?
Today’s visitor, Francesca Trotman, let her ardour for ocean conservation lead her on a journey and life journey from the U.Okay. to Mozambique the place she presently lives. We will focus on why we should always all be visiting Mozambique and what life is like there, what it’s prefer to run a non-profit charity and why it’s essential to embody the group you reside in with the charity and the dire significance of moral journey for the wellbeing of everybody and every little thing on this planet we share.
Tune In To Learn:
- 07:50 COVID-19 Measures & Effects
- 17:30 Finding Your Passion & Starting A Charity
- 22:30 Why Mozambique & What Its Like It Living There
- 28:45 What Are The Cultural & Daily Differences
- 36:20 Balancing Ethical Travel With Livelihoods Of Locals
- 42:30 The Best Practices For Wanting To Help Others
- 50:10 Breaking Down Ethical Travel & What You Should & Shouldn’t Do
- 01:08:00 Can The Oceans Be Saved?
- 01:10:15 The Mental Struggles Of Trying To Do The Right Thing
- 01:14:15 Why Should We Visit Mozambique & Best Diving Locations
- And a lot extra
Please head over to the archives for extra Zero To Travel podcasts!
You’re nearly there!
Drop your e-mail under so we will ship your FREE course!