I’m so pleased to carry on my good friend and Location Indie member, Jason Robinson from The Nomad Experiment, to speak about how residing life as an experiment can free you, how a small amount of cash and a bit of time away can change your life utterly, and why progress over perfection is so vital in all the things you do. Are you prepared for the last word experiment?
What are your largest take-aways from this episode? Are you able to dwell your life as extra of an experiment? Let me know within the feedback!
Tune In To Learn:
- [13:00] Original Mindset & Opening A New Path
- [24:50] Choosing Progressive Over Perfection
- [33:05] Life As An Experiment
- [39:45] Naturally Positive?
- [47:50] Road Tripping & Reality
- [53:00] Balancing Work & Travel
- [1:03:00] Highlights From The National Parks
- [1:08:15] Facing Fear & Fighting Back
- [1:12:00] What’s Up Next (Including Dentistry)
- And a lot extra!
Please head over to the archives for extra Zero To Travel podcasts!
You’re nearly there!
Drop your e mail beneath so we will ship your FREE course!