Please welcome again my buddies, Mike & Anne Howard from HoneyTrek.com, who’ve been full-time touring for the final eight years and who’ve perfected the artwork of glamping. Now I’ve some preconceived notions across the phrase glamping & that’s the reason I needed to do that episode to presumably redefine that time period for you. We might be diving right into a bunch of highway journey suggestions, the fact of a full-time journey life-style for them, and why it by no means feels the identical once you return to a spot you will have visited earlier than.
What are your preconceived notions about glamping? Are you excited to provide it a attempt or probably not feeling it? Which tip was your favourite from this episode? Let me know within the feedback!
Tune In To Learn:
- [6:10] How It All Started & Freedoms
- [13:00] Lessons From Travel
- [16:45] Current Challenges
- [20:30] Balance of Work & Life
- [26:50] Glamping Definition & Why It Doesn’t Fit
- [32:20] Most Common Questions & Costs
- [37:05] Tips On Road Tripping
- [42:10] Traveling Around America vs Everywhere Else
- [51:50] Love For Mexico & South America
- [1:02:05] Top Resources For Travelers
- And a lot extra!
Please head over to the archives for extra Zero To Travel podcasts!
*This submit incorporates affiliate hyperlinks to merchandise. We could obtain a fee for purchases made by means of these hyperlinks.
You’re nearly there!
Drop your e-mail beneath so we are able to ship your FREE course!