Please welcome the superb Francis Tapon to at the moment’s present! Francis has a journey resume that evokes all of us to get on the market and discover, he’s the creator of many famend books, is an avid backpacker and sluggish journey junkie, and somebody who has by no means owned a tv, sofa, mattress, or spaceship (and is most dissatisfied concerning the final one). Today we’re diving into Eastern Europe, the attractive advantages of sluggish journey, & why connecting with locals (& not your telephone) is so vital to the general expertise of your time wherever you might be.
What hidden locations have you ever been to that you simply suppose others ought to go to? What areas talked about in at the moment’s episode at the moment are in your checklist to go to? Let me know within the feedback!
Tune In To Learn:
- [11:45] What Does ‘Wander Learn’ Mean
- [16:00] Who Is Francis Tapon
- [18:15] Comfort Zones & Epic Hiking Trails
- [28:50] Living Below Your Means & Deciding On Life
- [34:00] Saving Money Techniques
- [38:50] Becoming A Writer
- [40:30] Hidden Europe
- [48:45] Meeting Locals Through CouchSurfing
- [53:55] Why Eastern Europe
- [55:40] Where To Go In Eastern Europe & Where Would Francis Live
- [1:05:30] Married Life With Travel
- [1:13:35] The Writing Process & Unseen Africa
- [1:16:25] Relationship With Technology
- [1:21:10] Upcoming Destinations To Go Visit Now
- And a lot extra!
Please head over to the archives for extra Zero To Travel podcasts!
You’re virtually there!
Drop your e-mail under so we are able to ship your FREE course!