Welcome my good friend, Kevin Cheeseman, an creator who has used the ability of journey to vary the questions he asks himself, due to this fact, reshaping his decisions in life. We can be discussing what these questions have been, how being an African in India rocked his world, and the way his determination to depart his steady job & journey has indelibly modified him for the higher.
Has journey modified the questions you’ve gotten requested your self? What influence has these new views and questions had in your life?
Tune In To Learn:
- [04:30] Kevin’s Life in Ghana & After In London
- [12:25] Having Two Backgrounds
- [16:30] The Monsoon Diaries: Asking Yourself Questions
- [22:30] Cultural Permissions
- [25:05] India & Spirituality
- [31:25] Standing Out As An African In India
- [40:20] Meeting His Wife
- [44:15] Social Enterprise, Income & Writing
- [47:25] Pack Back Society
- [50:35] Portugal Feels Like Home
- [52:35] Courage Is Powerful
- And a lot extra!
Please head over to the archives for extra Zero To Travel podcasts!
You’re virtually there!
Drop your e-mail beneath so we are able to ship your FREE course!